#TheWalkingDead 7B Promo Photos Plus Predictions
With the final days painfully approaching in a daja vü-like setting, millions of fans are counting down the remaining thirty-seven days until the mind numbing wait is finally over yet again. And, we cannot wait to see what is in store for 7B of the season.
*****POTENTIAL SPOILERS BELOW! Scroll at your own risk*****
From the get go, the front half of the seventh season of AMC's Number 1 ranked television show has been a wild ride. From the head bashings of Sergeant Abraham Ford and Glenn Rhee to the spilling of Spencer Monroe's guts and Arat killing Olivia after Rosita refused to reveal who made the homemade bullet, millions of fans have watched on as helpless witnesses to what some could call "Negan's Playground."
This article isn't about that, though. Today am here to tell you all about my predictions for 7B, the back half of the seventh season and newly released promo photos. Are you ready? Good. Lets do this!
Thursday, January 5th, AMC release 14 new mysterious and cryptic photos for 7B of the season. Some of the photos give a clear message while others the meaning is vague.
Peanuts, Walnuts, a hammer and powder. Funny combination, right? Well, there could be meanings behind all those. The hammer is pretty obvious; to crack open the nuts. But why the nuts in general? Here's why; both peanuts and walnuts can and are used to make explosives. Interesting, right? As far as the pail and powder goes, that's believed to be gun powder of some sort but with Negan kidnapping Eugene, can the Alexandrians figure out how to manufacture bullets without him?
These three photos are meant to symbolize revenge. Rick and Co. are said to be back in action in this half of the season, banding together with Gregory, Jesus, The Hilltop and The Kingdom. If they follow the comics, this will happen in the war against Negan and the Saviors with the help of Negan's trusted alli, Dwight.
These photos (I Believe) are meant to be directed toward Oceanside (the village Tara discovered on a supply run with Heath) and the possible alliance with them in the war against The Saviors. In episode 6, The village Oceanside was revealed. Come to find out, they too were controlled by Negan and the Saviors but escaped.
Ah yes, a bloody hand print. Many think that this could be Sasha's hand. Why? Well, a few factors as to why many including myself believe this hand print could belong to the sniping badass; in recent events, Sonequa Martin-Green was casted in the new show Star Trek Discovery. Also, Michael Cudlitz was spotted on set filming what someone called a "Dream Sequence." Hmm... Other factors that point to her death are always visible, the poor woman cannot be happy. She lost Tyrese and then Bob and now Abraham. I mean her and Abe were unstoppable but guess what... One of them did. Other factors are her mental struggles. She nearly lost her mind after Ty and Bob that she almost got herself (and Michonne and Rosita) killed in 5x15 "Try". Some think Sasha may take herself out but she seems to be too strong of a character to do so. Considering the last suicide death was by Nicholas (6x03 "Thank You.") but personally I think she may get taken out by someone else, perhaps Arat because of her intention on killing Negan. There is hint that where will be a death on the Finale. Will it be Sasha? The hand print is clearly inside of an Alexandrian home. But who it belongs to is still unknown.
After watching Aaron almost beat to death and running up on Spencer lying gutless (too soon?) and when he saw Negan have one of his kill Olivia because of the homemade bullet and Eugene carted away, it made him really view things the way they are; really screwed. Rick had a 360 train of thought, realizing that no matter their efforts, it will never be good enough. I think Rick realized just how screwed they'd be if they didn't do something. And now, the band is back!
Below are my predictions for the back half of the 7th season of The Walking Dead;
- The group will take immediate action in the war against Negan and The Saviors. Starting with talking Gregory into war, Rick will request the help of Jesus to talk to the Kingdom leader King Ezekiel, closely following the comics.
- Dwight will turn on Negan either directly or sneakily behind Negan's back. I think he will truly realize what is friend said (before he murdered him) was the absolute truth. He will begin with small things before finally joining the Alexandrians.
- Carol will come out of the stupid shell she's adopted. The hidden woman persona will end once she hears about what Negan did to Glenn and Abraham. She'll more than reconsider what Richard said and approach King Ezekiel only to find that Rick and Co. have ready bargained a deal.
- Negan and The Saviors have the manpower and weapons to take on an army but Rick and the Kingdom has the strategy. It takes more than bullets. Rick and Co has the knowledge which in the end may be the Saviors demise.
- I think that the season will end in a cliff hanger-like event. I think that Sasha may commit suicide or someone may kill her. A lot points to someone's inevitable end on the show. Maybe even Carl's. (Carl was accepted into Auburn University which may jeopardise his role) So maybe its Carl that we may lose. Hope not but its a possibility.
What do you guys think will happen in the next eight episodes? Let me know in the comments below!
The Walking Dead returns February 12th, 2017 only on AMC.